ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTDeadline 15th April 2019
Kewisco Housing Co-operative Society Ltd is member-based with interests in housing and real estate based in Nairobi. It has membership and business interests in the whole country. Currently, the Society is dealing with the purchase and sale of land to members and non-members.
Kewisco Housing e is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation,
- Recruitment of new members
- Running of the Housing Co-operative Ltd Office
- Carrying out clerical duties
- Marketing and selling the Housing Co-operative Society Ltd projects to members and non-members across the county
- Advising members on the matters concerning the Housing Co-operative Society Ltd
- Assist the Housing Co-operative Society Ltd Administrator in maintaining members’ records and accounts.
- Assist in general office administration
- Filing payment vouchers and other accountable documents
- Filing of monthly returns
- Any other duties allocated by the Administrator
We are looking for an individual with the following qualifications:
a) Must have KCSE grade C or above
b) Must have a minimum of Diploma in a social science from a recognized college
c) Marketing Certificate from a recognized college will be an added advantage
d) At least 24 years of age
e) At least one (1) year relevant working experience in the co-operative movement or real estate sector
f) Must be computer literate
g) Have excellent interpersonal skills
h) Must have good public relations skills
i) Must have good spoken and written English
Applications accompanied with CVs addressed to the Chairman, Kewisco Housing Society Ltd, should be submitted through post to the above given address by 15th April 2019. Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.